Jun 11, 2010

Half Done and Lots to Look Forward To


Well folks, the semester is already half over. I can hardly believe it myself, but it is true. There are only about 6 or 7 weeks left in the whole semester. The last few weeks went by so fast. The next few are probably going to by just as fast. Then, before anyone knows it, I am going to be gone on a mission.

I am standing on the threshold of the next big change in my life. After my mission, everything will be different. I will be focused on my studies down in Salt Lake again. I will be searching for my eternal companion and beginning my own family and my career. Wow. That is kinda weird to think about. In five years, it is quite possible that my parents are grandparents, and my grandparents are great-grandparents! Crazy. In five years, my brother will probably be a senior, and my sisters could both be married!

On another note, my new roommate has turned out to be good. We get along well, and he doesn't have any behaviors that bother me. I am so glad that my first roommate moved out because I was getting pretty low on patience and tolerance. What a tender mercy.

Don't forget your daily dose of Music!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Holy. Crap. I. Know. I've been having the same thoughts. I'll be done with my degree in a little over three years, which really isn't any time at all. And then what the heck do I do? How the heck did we grow up so fast? Wow. Crazy.